Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Think I'm Here

I'm not an overly religious person, but I've found this quote to be so right in so many ways:

Man plans, God laughs.

Doesn't it seem like even the most well-laid plans are bound to be thwarted, and you're likely to find yourself headed down a completely different path? With all your good intentions, you wake up and find yourself here instead of there. The most important part of that, though, is deciding if here is just as good, if not better than there.

I like here. You know why? Because here is my brand new website!


It's taking its very first step in the wide, scary world of the internet (and well, my life since this is how I make my living!) There may be bugs or problems and that's where I come to you. I don't have access to a multitudes of computers with differing speeds of internet to test out my website. So, if you don't mind, could you please take a gander? Look through the pages, tell me what works and doesn't work, and whether if you like it because that's the most important part!

In any case, welcome to my new website. Enjoy!

Beatrice

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beatrice! I think it looks great! We will learn together. I have more friends creating weeblys. Maybe I should create a FB page so we can share and discuss ideas. One thing I notice on yours and mine is the font is sketchy. I believe this is due to MY monitor as it does not happen on my laptop. I will check into it. I'm so glad you've taken the next step!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, thank you so much! I've been looking at it with different computers, but all I have available are Macs so I have no idea if it looks any different on a PC. The mobile version of it looks awesome.

      I like that idea of doing a FB page on experiences with Weebly. It's such a great site, I can't believe the amount of things I can do with it!

      Delete