Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Under Construction - Upcoming Plans

Website is Under Construction


I met with the prolifically talented Rod Flauhaus (see his gorgeous photography work here) to discuss the progress of the new website. It is looking absolutely gorgeous, just beautiful, and there is no bias at all, I swear! I am really excited to unveil it and to show it off like a proud mommy and her child. So hopefully, you've been sticking around, checking up while the birds work behind the scenes to set up the stage.

As always you can shop the small, select collections at my Etsy shops: Birdcage Bohemia for jewelry and LaCaravaneBoheme for vintage apparel. (Click or see full links below.)

But in the meantime, I wanted to update you on what plans are in the wings for the brand new Birdcage Bohemia. I'm working hard on setting up a fabulous giveaway of a vintage scarf of your choosing. You will be able to select your favorite and have a piece of Southern California vintage goodness if you win! I found all my scarves at the best vintage boutique right on the water in Huntington Beach outside of L.A. Can you really get much better than that?

I'm also organizing my blog posts, finding interesting, relevant information to pass on to you, and discovering topics that would provoke discussion and pensive thinking. Or I hope it will. It will all be found here once the website goes live. I plan to talk about topics ranging from personal style, to how to wear a scarf in a way that flatters you, to vegetarian cooking, to living life in a way that makes you feel good about it, and other daily musings that we all think about. In short, it'll be a lifestyle blog dedicated to good living, finding luxury on a budget, eco-friendly tips, and making yourself and your home feel beautiful and comfortable. Now, if you think you have something to offer and would love to write a contributing post, please contact me at Beatrice@BirdcageBohemia.com and I'd love to see what you come up with! Guest posts are welcome.

Shops: 

Fly Free - Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment